Sunday, August 31, 2014

Nail Polish for Art Teachers

Let's face it; art teachers and nail polish don't go together. You paint your nails on Sunday afternoon, by lunchtime on Monday, they're covered in acrylic paint and clay and probably some glitter. So I gave up painting my nails. But then I discovered Julep. Julep nail polish is the most resilient nail polish I've ever used. I painted my guest room this summer and had latex paint all over my nails. It scraped right off and left my polish intact. I'm hoping it hold up as well to whatever my kiddos can throw at it. If you want to join Julep's Maven subcription box (and you should!) use my subscription link below.  Also, use the code FREESIZZLE for a free box, or look for another one if that one is expired.

        

If you try it, let me know how it holds up for you!

Kelsey



No comments:

Post a Comment